How to create custom content-types with a few clicks? (just some notes at the moment)
(still to be written, just a few notes taken from a mail as a starting
- Go to standard_object_folder in the ZMI.
- Copy & Paste iungoPage. Always start with a copy&paste of the
iungoPage, because this page resembles the strict idea of a content-object
which can read out by iungo without problems. Don't do something else if
you don't know what you do otherwise...;)
- Rename copy_of_iungoPage to something you like (maybe:
- Enter the newly created object.
- Click onto the Manage-Tab. Change the object_type to something
reasonable (maybe: Person). The object_type is a virtual class for this
content-type which is needed for synchronization of properties after you've
made a change to the master-object in the standard_object_folder.
- Start modifying / adding properties via the Properties-Tab.
- Enter iungo and see what you've done...;)
- Please note: If you'll want to create a content-type with no
"unstructered" data (HTML, PDF, etc.), please set the content-type of the
iungoData-File to "not/used". Don't delete the
iungoData inside the PropertyFolder!!!