Copy, cut, paste and delete pages.
- If you want to create a copy of the currently
selected page at the same level in the navigation-tree, you'll have
to click on [Copy]. A new page is created and all content of the
currently selected page is copied into a new one. Sub-pages of the current
page are not copied.
- Please select Tutorial and make a copy,
then select Step 1 and make a copy. You've
got the idea? You must be very smart...:)
- If you want to move a newly created page to another place in the
navigation-tree, you'll need to select the page and hit the button
[Cut]. The page is transfered to the "clip-board" which is shown by
a little symbol in front of the page in the navigation-tree.
- If you'll now select another page and then hit [Paste], the
"clip-boarded" page is pasted as a sub-page to the selected page and will
be removed from the old place.
- Please try it. Select Tutorial, hit
[Cut], select FAQ, hit
[Paste]. Now the whole tutorial should be shown under FAQ.
- If you want to delete a page (including all sub-pages), please select
the page and hit [Delete]. Deleted pages are moved into a trashbin
and can be restored from there. Simply [Cut] & [Paste] as
described above. If you'll delete a page in the trashbin, this page is gone
forever. If you'll delete the trashbin itself, all pages in the trash are
gone forever. So take care...:)
- Please try it now: Make a copy of the FAQ and delete it. And now delete
the trash. That's it.