Select and move pages around.
- Please call iungo in your web-browser via
http://localhost:8080/iungo. Maybe you need to replace
localhost:8080 with the correct address:port of your server. You
should see a local copy of the iungo.org-Website.
- If you're not logged into your Zope, hit the button [Edit] on
the upper right. Please log in.
- If you click a link in the navigation (right slot), you can view single
pages. The currently viewed page is displayed with
a red border in the navigation-tree. Clicking on the plus-symbol
([+]), you can open a sub-page of the current-page, clicking on [-] will
close this sub-page again. Try it and you'll get it...
- All actions in the headline (View / Edit, Create, Delete, Copy, Cut /
Paste, Up, Down) always working on the currently selected page in the navigation-tree.
This page is also displayed in the main content-area.
- If you want to move the Tutorial to the
top of the navigation-tree, please select it and then hit the
[Up]-button to move it up. It works? Wonderful...