What's up in the iungo-universe...
- New releases of dependencies for iungo (AbracadabraObject &
OrderedObjectManager). No need to update anything.
- Server was migrated to Zope 2.10. Therefore you'll need Zope 2.10.x (or
better) to import iungo.zexp.
- Added a simple default content for a iungoPage. Epoz & IE 7 don't
want to play nicely (no cursor visible) if there's no content in the
wysiwyg-area. Just a workaround, but it works.
- iungo now supports nice urls in the default install. Please see the
central index_html for required changes.
- Added new root-property iungoContentHistory: uncheck if
you don't want to show the selection for historical revisions of your
- Added new root-property iungoDirectoryListing: uncheck if
you don't the default directory-listing below each iungoPage when using the
- Added new root-property iungoExternalEditor: uncheck if
you don't want to show the "External Edit"-Button to your users.
- Fixed bug: Search was broken for Anonymous.
- Moved the call to contentDownload from pageTemplate to central
index_html, so it's easier to reuse index_html for embedding images etc.
into customized layouts. Thanks to Simon Pamies from banality.de pointing
me to this problem.
- The "Create"-select-box now offers the first item per default, so its
easier to create a iungoPage with only one click.
- The default-workflow acts now as expected for the iungoDesktop itself.
You can now hide objects in navigations for anonymous users. Set all
visible workflow-states in the iungoRoot-Property 'iungoVisibleStates'
(defaults to 'published', add 'hidden' if you want the old behavior).
Thanks to Ria Marinussen for pointing me to the problem.
- Please note: Zope 2.8.1 is broken regarding importing .zexp-Files. So
using iungo with Zope 2.8.1 is impossible. The
bug is fixed in Zope-Core (see entry for "Catalog.clear()"), wait for
2.8.2 or use a SVN-checkout.
- Added a new property to the iungo-Root-Folder: iungoHeaderColor. You
can now set the color of the header indedendently of the highlight-color.
Changed the container for iungo from a normal folder to a PropertyFolder,
because it is easier to manage properties with such a beast...;)
- Fixed some minor HTML-entity-encoding issues. This is useful if you
want to use another page-encoding than ISO-8859-1.
- Fixed a little rendering bug for customized content-types: entries in
the "View"-mode were not in a fixed position on the screen. This can be
distracting when you are viewing a lot of entries after each other. Added
appropriate width to contentView. Thanks to Ria Marinussen!
- Finished translating the iungo-website into english. If you have
annotations or corrections to the translation (yes, I'm not a native
speaker), please mail me. Thanks!
iungo to the world-wild-world at firstname.lastname@example.org...let's see, if this
choice was wise...:)
- iungo was mentioned on zopezen.org
by Andy McKay so I decided to translate the website into english.
- Two new chapters in the tutorial: Workflow & Versioning and a
simple introduction how to
customize the iungo-Desktop.
- I'm going to give an introduction to iungo at the annual DZUG-Meeting
in September. I'm going to talk about some "Best Practices" regarding the
Through-The-Web-Development with Zope2.
Announced iungo at dzug.org. iungo is offically supported from now