A quick introduction to iungo.
This tutorial describes in a few steps, how to work with iungo after a
successful Download and Installation. You
don't need to understand all lectures at once to start working with iungo,
just try to get an idea...:)
Please note: This tutorial is based on a default installation (read:
import) of iungo into the root of your Zope-Management-Interface (ZMI). If
you imported iungo somewhere else, please correct all URLs in the tutorial
- Step 1
- Select and move pages around.
- Step 2
- Copy, cut, paste and delete pages.
- Step 4
- Workflow & Versioning
- Step 5
- Customize language, colors and layout of the iungo-desktop
- Step 3
- Create a new page, edit and view it...
- Step 6
- How to create custom content-types with a few clicks? (just some notes at the moment)
- Step 7
- How to create a public page-layout? (just some notes at the moment)